POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : TGA2DEM? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 00:29:00 EDT (-0400)
  TGA2DEM? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Samuel Benge
Subject: TGA2DEM?
Date: 24 Sep 2003 23:28:55
Message: <3F7260B4.6070609@hotmail.com>
Does anyone know if such a utility exists? There are plenty of programs
which convert dems to tga.... but I need one that does the opposite.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Samuel Benge

stb### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message

From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Re: TGA2DEM?
Date: 25 Sep 2003 05:23:19
Message: <3f72b407$1@news.povray.org>

news:3F7### [at] hotmailcom...
> Does anyone know if such a utility exists? There are plenty of programs
> which convert dems to tga.... but I need one that does the opposite.

Found this in Google:
http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk/programs/fstrn.htm
It works with bmp files (the install crashed but installed the files anyway
!!!).

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message

Hmm, sounds a little unstable..... I'll check it out. Thank you Gilles!

--
Samuel Benge

stb### [at] hotmailcom