POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : In search of Dragons Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:07:47 EDT (-0400)
  In search of Dragons (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Anthony D  Baye
Subject: In search of Dragons
Date: 18 Apr 2003 16:57:30
Message: <3EA067D0.613E98CB@Rapidnet.com>
Im working on a scene and I wanted to add a fantastic touch by
placing small dragons (More like fire lizards with wings,) on each
column in place of the torches.  Try as I might, I can't come up with
anything realistic enough.
    The only programs I have to work with are Povray, an older version
of Amapi which I downloaded for free from their website and Blobsculpter
which, while I have been able to get some results, doesn't seem to lend
itself to larger models.
    In order to get the results I need, I would need to construct the
model in eight or nine pieces and assemble it later.

    Does anybody know where I can find a dragon model that might suit or
at least have any suggestions?

Regards,

Anthony D. Baye

Post a reply to this message

There's a free hamaPatch dragonhead model on Anto Matkovics site:

http://matkovic.com/anto/

hamaPatch can export it to POV-Ray format. It's just the head of a dragon...
-sascha