POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Linux/Unix Survey Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  Linux/Unix Survey (Message 55 to 64 of 94)
From: Dennis Clarke
Subject: Re: Linux/Unix Survey
Date: 15 Apr 2003 01:45:59
Message: <Pine.GSO.4.53.0304150143220.20603@blastwave>
Solaris 8 and 9 on UltraSparc and Intel Pentium.

 PovRay 3.50c built at http://www.blastwave.org/

 We expect to release an un-supported un-official Sun Solaris package later
 tonight.  Just getting the 64-bit binary a bit more tweaked.  :-)

 Dennis Clarke
 dcl### [at] blastwaveorg

Post a reply to this message