POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Linux/Unix Survey Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:26:26 EDT (-0400)
From: Bonsai
Subject: Re: Linux/Unix Survey
Date: 14 Apr 2003 10:07:44

        www.b0n541.net
<--------------------------->

Post a reply to this message

From: Artis Rozentals
Date: 14 Apr 2003 11:58:07
Message: <m2brz9jcl7.fsf@arose.hopto.org>
Peter Popov <pet### [at] vipbg> writes:

> supporters, as a) they put it in the non-free category

It isn't free as in speech...

--
arose.hotpo.org

Post a reply to this message

From: Michiel Vogelzang
Date: 14 Apr 2003 13:47:22
Message: <m33cklrnbh.fsf@suse.darknet.all>
Hi! I'm running povray 3.1g, 3.1g.POVMan.0.7 (POVMan 0.7) and povray
3.5 on a SuSE linux 8.0 system. I'm usually using nedit or emacs as my
editor.

--
Error: ~/.signature not found!

Post a reply to this message

From: gonzo
Date: 14 Apr 2003 15:05:07
Message: <web.3e9b051ff1574e1ba0c272b50@news.povray.org>
Heh heh, my 3d was entirely windows until I discovered POV!

Now I just need Linux versions of Poser, World Machine & Hamapatch & I can
make a complete break (well, except for a couple of games...)

PovRay 3.5
Slackware 7.xxx

RG

Post a reply to this message