POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Linux/Unix Survey Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Linux/Unix Survey (Message 31 to 40 of 94)
From: Edward Coffey
Subject: Re: Linux/Unix Survey
Date: 13 Apr 2003 10:21:12
Message: <3E997599.8040200@alphalink.com.au>
Home made Linux distro (followed Linux from Scratch 3.0-pre4). Linux for
more than 4 years, this distro for 3.

Have used Povray on and off for at-least 5 years. Currently using v3.5
compiled from source.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thierry CHARLES
Date: 13 Apr 2003 11:36:43
Message: <3e99840b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I'm using povray 3.5c on a Mandrake 9.0 with gcc 3.2 on a AMD
Athlon@900Mhz. I'm using it since march 2003 and encountered no problems

> Hi,
>
> The TAG and The POV-Team are trying to get a better picture of how many
> people here use POV-Ray on a Linux/Unix based machine. If you do have it
> installed please respond to this message telling us on what version of
> Linux/Unix, how long you have been using it and what version of POV-Ray
> you are currently running. This information will be used to help better
> support this platform.
>

> Thanks for your help,

Post a reply to this message

> The TAG and The POV-Team are trying to get a better picture of how many
> people here use POV-Ray on a Linux/Unix based machine. If you do have it
> installed please respond to this message telling us on

> what version of Linux/Unix,

Red Hat 8.0.

how long you have been using it

4 years

> and what version of POV-Ray you are currently running.

Pov-Ray 3.5

> This information will be used to help better support this platform.
>

> Thanks for your help,

Post a reply to this message