POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Updated POV-Tree Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Updated POV-Tree (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Gena Obukhov
Subject: Updated POV-Tree
Date: 2 Feb 2003 03:15:49
Message: <3E3CD23E.34961513@mail.com>
Updated version of POV-Tree is available here:
http://propro.ru/go/Wshop/tools/files/povtree1.0b.zip

Changes:
- increased font size
- fixed the problem with tips. Now clicking on 'Tip' icon
  which is next to each parameter you can read short
  description of that parameter.
- fixed the problem with 'About' window
- fixed the problem with title icon image

To do list for final version:
- avoid gaps between elements (mesh export)
- add interactive mesh editor to 'Preview' window. So that
  it would be possible to remove/move/rotate/scale tree
  elements in 'Preview' window.

Gena.

Post a reply to this message