POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gilles Tran popularizes POV in a magazine!! Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Gilles Tran popularizes POV in a magazine!! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Donna
Subject: Gilles Tran popularizes POV in a magazine!!
Date: 2 Oct 2002 10:47:34
Message: <3D9B06E7.9080304@cogeco.ca>
hello:
 Just thought I'd let you know about an article about Gilles Tran's work
using POVRay/Megapov in the Australian graphic magazine, "Graphic
Design", which just came out today in Canada.
The images look great and it's great to see POVRay become popularized in
a nice magazine like that.
Anyway, I thought  I'd post this to let you all know.

                 see ya
 Gary W. Chmura

Post a reply to this message