POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: IsoCSG library version 0.5 Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: IsoCSG library version 0.5 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Announce: IsoCSG library version 0.5
Date: 5 May 2002 06:46:04
Message: <3CD50D6A.99E0CC97@gmx.de>
See my posting in p.b.i. for some pictures.

The new version includes the sor shape developed by ABX and introduces
blob functions.

As you can see from the second picture in p.b.i. the basic functionality
of the IC_Blob macro is exactly identical to the native blob shape (and
without all the blob bugs...) Of course it is much slower, with a simple 3
components blob the difference is already about 1:5.

In addition to the cylinder and sphere components known from the blob
shape you can use any other function for IC_Blob components too.  The
third picture shows a box used for this.

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/pov/ic/index.html

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,