POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I/O Macros Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  I/O Macros (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: I/O Macros
Date: 27 Apr 2002 21:45:17
Message: <3CCB5405.92FFC8B3@gmx.de>
For all you guys out there in dire need of I/O for animations
or just for saving and loading options:

I've made two pairs of macros availabe to be downloaded on
my homepage.

1. Pair: Saves and loads a single vector/float/boolean
2. Pair: Saves and loads arrays (up to 5 dimensions) of
vectors/floats/booleans

Not tested with strings yet, but the above may already be
enough for most of you.

Tell me what ya think!

(PS: I hope that this makes some neat animations, like n-body
simulation or particle-system, possible for some newbies...)

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message

  I have been unable to download your new macro. There is no link at the
download section of your site.

Post a reply to this message