POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Howdy again Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:28:19 EDT (-0400)
  Howdy again (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jon A  Cruz
Subject: Howdy again
Date: 3 Sep 2001 01:42:46
Message: <3B93180D.B59DB011@geocities.com>
Well, after quite a while of dealing with an interesting life, we
finally got to take our preemie daughter home to our new home, and I
wasn't caught in the last round of lay-offs at work (and this all just
since July)...

... So I'm getting back into recreational computing again!   :-)

And what timing: just before the 3.5 beta! woo hoo! Go POV-team!

--
Wind the Frog!

Post a reply to this message

"Jon A. Cruz" <jon### [at] geocitiescom> wrote in message
> Well, after quite a while of dealing with an interesting life, we
> finally got to take our preemie daughter home to our new home, and I
> wasn't caught in the last round of lay-offs at work (and this all just
> since July)...
>
> ... So I'm getting back into recreational computing again!   :-)
>
> And what timing: just before the 3.5 beta! woo hoo! Go POV-team!

Welcome back.  A new baby daughter?  Sounds nice.
I hear disposable diapers cost a fortune.
Don't go neglecting her now, go ahead and let that cut into your POVing
time.  :-)

Bob H.