POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jakob Tendel
Subject: Radiosity
Date: 27 Apr 2001 07:56:14
Message: <3AE95FD1.69C386F0@snafu.de>
is there a good radiosity tutorial around. I've had my problems coming
to grips with the parameters (POV-manual didn't really help)</html>

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: Radiosity
Date: 27 Apr 2001 08:14:56
Message: <3AE962CC.A714115C@gmx.de>
Jakob Tendel wrote:

> is there a good radiosity tutorial around. I've had my problems coming
> to grips with the parameters (POV-manual didn't really help)

For megapov radiosity:
http://www.schunter.etc.tu-bs.de/~chris/radiosity.html

For old Povray 3.1 radiosity, there is also:
http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/pics/Radiosity_test2/comments.html

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>