POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Why do Linux distros still package POV 3.02? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Why do Linux distros still package POV 3.02? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Francois Labreque
Subject: Why do Linux distros still package POV 3.02?
Date: 23 Apr 2001 08:10:30
Message: <3AE41A9B.41B277FA@videotron.ca>
When 3.1 has been available for quite a while?

Is it the POV maintainers' fault?  Laziness on the part of the Linux
distributors?  Both?

--
Francois Labreque | Make you a deal, I'll show you mine if you show
    flabreque     | me yours.

Post a reply to this message

> When 3.1 has been available for quite a while?
>
> Is it the POV maintainers' fault?  Laziness on the part of the Linux
> distributors?  Both?

Perhaps they think 3.1 is the unstable development brach for POV-Ray 3.2
;)

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee