POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I need the Gears! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  I need the Gears! (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Donna
Subject: I need the Gears!
Date: 15 Apr 2001 12:44:21
Message: <3AD9D05B.71A3AA23@home.com>
Hello:
I was wondering if anyone has access to the Gear Macro file I used to
have before I restored my computer. I'm not sure who made the macro
originally but would be truly grateful if someone could direct me to it.
I tried Ken's Link page but couldn't find it there.

         thanks
 Gary W. Chmura

Post a reply to this message

>I tried Ken's Link page but couldn't find it there.

I had. Try
http://www.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/~marc/gearinc.htm

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 15 Apr 2001 12:46:19 -0400, Donna <bdc### [at] homecom> wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone has access to the Gear Macro file I used to
>have before I restored my computer. I'm not sure who made the macro
>originally but would be truly grateful if someone could direct me to it.
>I tried Ken's Link page but couldn't find it there.

My web page <http://hamiltonite.com> has macros for spur gears and bevel gears using
diametral pitch (DP) (inches).
Marc Schimmler 's spur gear macro <http://www.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/~marc/gearinc.htm>
uses
module pitch (metric) and is better documented.
dav### [at] hamiltonitecom
http://hamiltonite.com/

Post a reply to this message

 These are the one's I was looking for. I should have known it was by the
"Nut and Bolt" dude.

        bye

 Gary W. Chmura