POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : YAFM... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  YAFM... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: YAFM...
Date: 12 Mar 2001 03:55:23
Message: <3AAC8F5E.466D6BAC@inapg.inra.fr>
3D Canvas.
http://www.amabilis.com/products.htm

Yet Another Free Modeller... It's not in the pov links. I can't remember
how I came upon it (if it's through a post here, sorry for the repeat).
Windows only but doesn't work under NT.
Exports to Povray. The web page says "import" also but this is doubtful.

G.
--

**********************
http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message

> Yet Another Free Modeller... It's not in the pov links. I can't remember
> how I came upon it (if it's through a post here, sorry for the repeat).
> Windows only but doesn't work under NT.
> Exports to Povray. The web page says "import" also but this is doubtful.

I think it was from a post here, and its not free, there is a freeware
version, with various upgrades

--
Rick

POV-Ray News & Resources - http://povray.co.uk
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://kitty5.com
Hi-Impact web site design & database driven e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key