POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amapi 4 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Amapi 4 (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Amapi 4
Date: 9 Mar 2001 16:17:18
Message: <3AA948C2.3A1B0CCC@inapg.inra.fr>
May be interesting. There's a free, non-crippled Amapi 4 (current
version is 5) available here (for a limited time ?) :
http://www.critical-depth.com
10 Mb dowload,  the registration key is emailed a few minutes later.
It exports to Pov 3.0, btw.
I've read mixed comments about its interface as it's supposed to be
bizarre. At least I've been able to create a sphere so far...

G.
--

http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message