POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Warren Mann's OBJ2POV Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Warren Mann's OBJ2POV (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bob Franke
Subject: Warren Mann's OBJ2POV
Date: 24 Feb 2001 18:32:20
Message: <3A9843D8.DE15A32A@hotmail.com>
Hi all,

I need help. I lost my copy of Warren Mann's OBJ2POV and I can't find it
on the net.  I would be most grateful if anyone emails me a copy.

Thanks in advance for any help,
-Bob Franke
bfr### [at] homecom

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Warren Mann's OBJ2POV
Date: 24 Feb 2001 23:01:59
Message: <3A9883E1.8769DB06@pacbell.net>

http://www.warmann.com/index.shtml

From: warren mann
Date: 26 Feb 2001 17:51:33
Message: <3a9addf5$1@news.povray.org>
Bob Franke wrote:

You can also get the windows executable  from my ftp site:
ftp.warmann.com/pub/pov/obj2pov.zip