POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blob theory: plane from blobs? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:11:34 EDT (-0400)
  Blob theory: plane from blobs? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Blob theory: plane from blobs?
Date: 9 Feb 2001 10:18:58
Message: <3A840905.43B6B11@my-dejanews.com>
I was playing around with blobs a while ago and trying to find the
conditions which would give me a perfect plane. I had a dense packed
array of spheres and couldn't find any conditions that would give me a
perfect plane.

(The application was not to replace all planes with blobs but to replace
"any" object with blobs using my volume macro.)

Post a reply to this message