POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Leather texture? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Leather texture? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Josh English
Subject: Leather texture?
Date: 30 Jan 2001 18:01:27
Message: <3A7747C6.5ECC2067@spiritone.com>
I am working on making a whole lotta books for a scene, and I'm
wondering if anyone has any suggestions for making a good leather
texture for the books. I need it to be dyed leather, so different colors
can come out. I'm hoping to develop a base leather like texture, and the
macro will let the user apply image maps for the front, back, and
spline.
Any suggestions?

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac