POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Merge is not working as expected Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Merge is not working as expected (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Eitan Tal
Subject: Merge is not working as expected
Date: 22 Jan 2001 11:54:44
Message: <3A6C65A3.7CCD5C6D@netvision.net.il>
I have a complicated shape, and it is critical to become one object,
instead of some objects, because it is glass. when I try it, it also
shows
internal divisions. how do I get rid of them?

for more details: image / sourcecode contact me by ICQ: 1515298

Post a reply to this message

> I have a complicated shape, and it is critical to become one object,
> instead of some objects, because it is glass. when I try it, it also
> shows
> internal divisions. how do I get rid of them?
>
> for more details: image / sourcecode contact me by ICQ: 1515298

Without the code we can rarely tell what's wrong, so maybe post it to
povray.text.scene-files.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>