POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : convert from dxf! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  convert from dxf! (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Alois Zoitl
Subject: convert from dxf!
Date: 12 Dec 2000 17:58:11
Message: <3A36AE2F.E605A1DC@gmx.at>
Hallo!

I have a problem. A friend of mine did some drawings in Autocad 2000
and he wants me to render it in povray
does anyone out there know how to convert these dxf or dwg files to
povray.

Because all my converters (like croosroads) can't read the files.
Maybe first converting it to some different file like vrml and then to
povray.

    ALIL

Post a reply to this message