POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Best size for CD cover? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Best size for CD cover? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Francois Labreque
Subject: Best size for CD cover?
Date: 10 Dec 2000 09:49:42
Message: <3A33977D.A5DBD833@videotron.ca>
I'm doing the cover art for a friend's CD and I'm wondering what would
be a good image size to do it?

Since this is for a CD-R project, I don't need 2880dpi Linotronic
printer resolution, but I'm wondering what's a good resolution for B&W
laser-printer quality images?

--
Francois Labreque | Rimmer: "Let's go to red alert!"
    flabreque     | Kryten: "Are you sure, Sir?  You realize it

Post a reply to this message