POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : printing out scenes Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  printing out scenes (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Laurence M  Salme
Subject: printing out scenes
Date: 8 Dec 2000 17:44:44
Message: <3A316364.72D641DB@rcia.com>
Any information on success or failures of having commercial prints made
of POV
scenes. I'd like to have some 16x20 in. or larger prints made that i
could display
at home. Not sure about rendering sizes vs quality issues.

Post a reply to this message

"Laurence M. Salme" <lsa### [at] rciacom> wrote in message
> Any information on success or failures of having commercial prints made
> of POV
> scenes. I'd like to have some 16x20 in. or larger prints made that i
> could display
> at home. Not sure about rendering sizes vs quality issues.

    I have been very happy with Ofoto, but I have not had large prints made.

    http://www.ofoto.com/Welcome.jsp

Post a reply to this message