POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Raytracer list updated Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:24 EDT (-0400)
  Raytracer list updated (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Raytracer list updated
Date: 14 Nov 2000 15:21:13
Message: <3A119EEF.EFF70741@alleganisd.org>
I updated my raytracer and related software list. It has some new
texture makers, a plant modeller (very nice), some more
modellers, and some links to mesh sites.
Windows programs:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/raytrac3.htm
Other OS: http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/raytrac2.htm

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

Post a reply to this message

> I updated my raytracer and related software list. It has some new
> texture makers, a plant modeller (very nice), some more
> modellers, and some links to mesh sites.

Crosswinds lost my webpages, so I created a new account. The URL is
below.
--
http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc30/
Free HLP files for: Access 97 object reference, VB6 object reference.

Post a reply to this message

> > I updated my raytracer and related software list. It has some new
> > texture makers, a plant modeller (very nice), some more
> > modellers, and some links to mesh sites.
>
> Crosswinds lost my webpages, so I created a new account. The URL is
> below.
> --
> http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc30/

I only see the first 2 categories? (IE6 btw)

--
Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
Hi-Impact database driven web site design & e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk

PGP Public Key

> > I updated my raytracer and related software list. It has some new
> > texture makers, a plant modeller (very nice), some more
> > modellers, and some links to mesh sites.
>
> Crosswinds lost my webpages, so I created a new account. The URL is
> below.
> --
> http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc30/
> Free HLP files for: Access 97 object reference, VB6 object reference.
> Plus freeware.

Am I missing something here, Bob ?

I thought this was your site and it appears to still be online -
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/3959/Raytrace.htm

--
Ken Tyler