POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Testers needed for material editor Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:29:52 EDT (-0400)
  Testers needed for material editor (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Testers needed for material editor
Date: 18 Sep 2000 14:47:56
Message: <39C6634F.40802786@alleganisd.org>
Beta testers needed for Architexture, a POV material editor which
supports interior, media, pigment, normals, finish, pigment maps,
normal maps, bump maps, and uses POV 3.1 to do previews. Go get
it at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ute/

This beta is pretty stable. I don't expect any crashes of the
program, but there might be some problems generating POV code.

Please enter any bugs into the SF bug area.

Thanks!

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

Post a reply to this message

Which is the actual version? "Beta 4" has no files, AFAICS.

Marc-Hendrik

Chuck Roberts schrieb in Nachricht <39C6634F.40802786@alleganisd.org>...