POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : University Portfolio - Feedback wanted! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  University Portfolio - Feedback wanted! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Peter Cracknell
Subject: University Portfolio - Feedback wanted!
Date: 16 Sep 2000 08:33:24
Message: <39c36894@news.povray.org>
As part of my University Entry I am advised to produce a portfolio of my
work.  I've been delving through my work, desperate to try and find some
images that are worthy of a portfolio and started cleaning them up,
re-rendering and lots of other odd-jobs.  To assist in this I am asking
(/begging) that people assist in giving feedback, as producing a top-quality
portfolio is very important to me (along with getting on the course!).  Any
feedback at all will be highly appreciated.

I have put together a quick (awful looking) page of images that are in
production and am looking for any information on how these could be improved
and once all the images are up, which are worth scrapping and which are
worth keeping (and I may put up some old ones and ask which are worth
working onto improve).

All the 3D images were made in POVRay!

Thankyou

Peter Cracknell