POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : --- Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:28:24 EDT (-0400)
  --- (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Doug Eichenberg
Subject: ---
Date: 11 Sep 2000 21:19:57
Message: <39bd84bd@news.povray.org>
I just ran a trace with Mike Houghs POV patch (the one he used for his
flower image with the new UV mapping stuff?), and I got a disturbing error
saying that gif images will no longer be supported due to legal issues?  My
regular MegaPOV 0.5 doesn't do this so I'm hoping this might just be a
mistake.  Does anyone know anything about this?

--
Douglas Eichenberg
dou### [at] nlsnet

Post a reply to this message

> I just ran a trace with Mike Houghs POV patch (the one he used for
> his flower image with the new UV mapping stuff?), and I got a
> disturbing error saying that gif images will no longer be supported
> due to legal issues?
> My regular MegaPOV 0.5 doesn't do this so I'm hoping this might just
> be a mistake.  Does anyone know anything about this?

details. Are you sure your copy of MegaPOV 0.5 doesn't do this?

--
Christopher James Huff

<><

Post a reply to this message