POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone else joined to the POV-Ray Webring? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Anyone else joined to the POV-Ray Webring? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Anyone else joined to the POV-Ray Webring?
Date: 8 Sep 2000 23:42:57
Message: <39b9b1c1@news.povray.org>
There are quite a few I know, many people from around these parts, but then
that isn't my real question.
Everyone notice the change which has taken place?  It's now a Yahoo! Webring
or sub-webring, whatever it might be called.
 http://dir.webring.yahoo.com/rw
I don't check the email address I used when joining much these days and only
now realized about the change.  Seems the list remains as is except there
could be some new html to insert into your web pages.  I'm not too clear on
that yet.

Bob
--
omniVerse http://users.aol.com/persistenceofv/all.htm