POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm back..with an apology. Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  I'm back..with an apology. (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: BigCeef
Subject: I'm back..with an apology.
Date: 8 Sep 2000 20:51:02
Message: <39b98976@news.povray.org>
Hi all.

I used to frequent these groups around a year ago (Andy Cocker), but sadly I
became computerless.
Unfortunately, this happened just as I had had a POV article and tutorial
published in a national UK mag (PCReview). The article invited readers to
mail me. If you did so, then please accept my apologies for not replying. If
you saw the piece, I hoped you liked it (it was extremely basic, and the
only one I'd ever written).

I had a scare half way through the project, thinking that I wasn't gonna get
paid for it. Why? Well, the mag is part of the Future Publishing Group,
mentioned in the POV legal docs and banned from distributing POV. So my
tutorial went out without the accompanying files on the cover cd..but I got
paid!

Lastly, I eagerly visited www.povray.org as soon as I got back online,
hoping to see POV4, but never mind..it just seemed like I was away forever.

Cheers then,

BigCeef

Post a reply to this message