POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : One for "Uncle Ken" Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  One for "Uncle Ken" (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Paul Brown
Subject: One for "Uncle Ken"
Date: 2 Sep 2000 16:17:44
Message: <39b16068@news.povray.org>
First may I express my admiration for Ken Tylers excellent and comprehensive
collection of POV links.

The POV links page on povray.org is one of my regular favorites. (right up
there with www.dilbert.com)

Of late though I have noticed that this page is being updated less
frequently.
Hope everything is OK.
Should I check http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html instead?

Regards
Paul Brown

Post a reply to this message

> First may I express my admiration for Ken Tylers excellent and comprehensive
> collection of POV links.
>
> The POV links page on povray.org is one of my regular favorites. (right up
> there with www.dilbert.com)

Glad you find it useful.

> Of late though I have noticed that this page is being updated less
> frequently.

I do have a bunch of new links to add and I'll try to get it updated
in the next week or so.

> Hope everything is OK.

Got a bad case of real life interfering with my linkmaster duties.
I hate it when that happens !

> Should I check http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html instead?

The link collection at povray.org is a mirror of my own so you
will find no difference between the two content wise. Only the
format is different.

Cheers,

--
Ken Tyler - 444,443+ POV-Ray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html    http://www.povray.org/links/

Post a reply to this message