POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Correct model? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:00:50 EDT (-0400)
  Correct model? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: ZeroBlue
Subject: Correct model?
Date: 24 Aug 2000 18:04:51
Message: <39a59c03@news.povray.org>
Does Povray offer the correct model of light, intersecting a transparent
surface, where it divides into one refracted beam and one reflected beam,
whose strenght are varied depending on the incoming angle?

If this is an available feature, how do I set "correct" values? ie.
realworld values for different materials.

/R

Post a reply to this message