POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fog question Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  Fog question (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Fog question
Date: 20 Sep 2000 10:18:31
Message: <39C8C72D.198A452E@alleganisd.org>
Say I have a X plane at -1 (that is horizontal). And I have the
following fog statement.

fog { fog_type 2 //Layer: Layer2
    rgb <0.620, 0.000, 0.000>
    fog_offset -1
    fog_alt 0.5 //fade away rate
} //fog

Does that mean it will be most dense at y=-1? And it gets less
dense as it progresses upwards? (Towards the positive Y axis.) Is
that how it works? I couldn't quite understand this from the help
file.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

Post a reply to this message