POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Trip-let (8k) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 08:59:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trip-let (8k) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: GrimDude
Subject: Re: Trip-let (8k)
Date: 20 Aug 2000 02:59:27
Message: <399f81cf@news.povray.org>
Hrm, what if I stopped in on Cyborg in Indianapolis? Would I be able to meet
a Pov guru and purchase a CD or three? :)

Grim

Post a reply to this message

From: Alan Kong
Date: 20 Aug 2000 06:53:34
Message: <mqdvpsol6l64k79s5fcg7fkneb7b79iagq@4ax.com>
On Sun, 20 Aug 2000 02:14:06 -0500 "GrimDude" <vos### [at] yahoocom>
wrote:

>Hrm, what if I stopped in on Cyborg in Indianapolis? Would I be able to meet
>a Pov guru and purchase a CD or three? :)

  Purchase them online at:

http://www.aussie.org/products/

  Chris Young has 'retired' from the POV-Team and is devoting his time
to writing the web site for his church and pursuing other interests.