POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Attn: Steve Gowers Server Time
9 Aug 2024 08:59:27 EDT (-0400)
  Attn: Steve Gowers (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Eon
Subject: Attn: Steve Gowers
Date: 19 Aug 2000 07:59:11
Message: <399e768f@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm trying to get in touch with Steve Gowers, the artist who created
the 'Bucket' entry for the July-August 1996 'Summer' IRTC round.

I've tried emailing him on the email address supplied in the text
file, but it gets bounced back with 'user unknown. If Steve reads this
newsgroup or anyone knows his email address, please email me on
ian### [at] hotmailcom.

Many thanks,
Ian Shumsky
http://www.outerarm.demon.co.uk/graphics/graphics.html