POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Need name for texture editor Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Need name for texture editor (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Halbert
Subject: Re: Need name for texture editor
Date: 19 Aug 2000 11:04:42
Message: <399ea20a@news.povray.org>
Supertexturefragilisticexpialidocious.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 19 Aug 2000 20:22:58
Message: <399f24e1@news.povray.org>
Texture wizard could sound cool.

  Or does it sound too much like a microsoft program (like connection
wizard and so on)?

From: David Fontaine
Date: 19 Aug 2000 22:45:33
Message: <399F4438.3E8115C0@faricy.net>
Procedural paintbrush? Nah, that's dumb.

--
David Fontaine   <dav### [at] faricynet>   ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website:  http://davidf.faricy.net/

Post a reply to this message