POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Perfect Storm Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:30:13 EDT (-0400)
  The Perfect Storm (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: The Perfect Storm
Date: 12 Aug 2000 11:35:11
Message: <39956eaf@news.povray.org>
I've just seen a program on the making of the Perfect storm. The computer
generated graphics are fantastic. I've been at sea in big storms and I've
seen some rough seas, though these are far bigger than any I've ever been
in, thankfully - These are the as near real as you could get. If only Pov
could do that, Wow!

I recommend you see the film, if for no other reason than to see the
graphics.

Mick

Post a reply to this message

I've seen the trailer, but I could tell it was cg (and I didn't know it
yet).
I think the cg is a bit too sharp...
Dunno

ZK
http://www.povplace.be.tf

Mick Hazelgrove <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> schreef in berichtnieuws
39956eaf@news.povray.org...
> I've just seen a program on the making of the Perfect storm. The computer
> generated graphics are fantastic. I've been at sea in big storms and I've
> seen some rough seas, though these are far bigger than any I've ever been
> in, thankfully - These are the as near real as you could get. If only Pov
> could do that, Wow!
>
> I recommend you see the film, if for no other reason than to see the
> graphics.
>
> Mick

Post a reply to this message

Why couldn't pov do that??(just speed factors??)

sorry if this seems stupid, but i'm kinda new to pov,
	Abe (abe### [at] vrmlk12laus)

Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> I've just seen a program on the making of the Perfect storm. The computer
> generated graphics are fantastic. I've been at sea in big storms and I've
> seen some rough seas, though these are far bigger than any I've ever been
> in, thankfully - These are the as near real as you could get. If only Pov
> could do that, Wow!
>
> I recommend you see the film, if for no other reason than to see the
> graphics.
>
> Mick

Post a reply to this message