POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bits in french docs might interest you Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Bits in french docs might interest you (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: Bits in french docs might interest you
Date: 9 Aug 2000 04:48:56
Message: <3991197D.24266FD4@skynet.be>
Some of you knows that members of the french newsgroup are currently
writing a french documentation for POV-Ray.

While it is written in french, many illustrations might be
of interest to anyone, such as the iso-pattern demo images :
 http://users.skynet.be/bs936509/povfr/objets/isosurf/povfr-iso-04.htm

the global index is at :
 http://users.skynet.be/bs936509/povfr/index.htm

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 09 Aug 2000 10:42:37 +0200, Fabien Mosen <fab### [at] skynetbe> wrote:

>Some of you knows that members of the french newsgroup are currently
>writing a french documentation for POV-Ray.
>
>While it is written in french, many illustrations might be
>of interest to anyone, such as the iso-pattern demo images :
> http://users.skynet.be/bs936509/povfr/objets/isosurf/povfr-iso-04.htm
>
>the global index is at :
> http://users.skynet.be/bs936509/povfr/index.htm
>
>Fabien.

Merci bien Fabien.
Excellent tutorials and a nice way to practise my French
David
dav### [at] hamiltonitecom
http://hamiltonite.com/

Post a reply to this message

C'est quoi l'adresse pour le newsgroup en francais?

merci.

Patrick

Fabien Mosen wrote in message <3991197D.24266FD4@skynet.be>...
>Some of you knows that members of the french newsgroup are currently
>writing a french documentation for POV-Ray.
>
>While it is written in french, many illustrations might be
>of interest to anyone, such as the iso-pattern demo images :
> http://users.skynet.be/bs936509/povfr/objets/isosurf/povfr-iso-04.htm
>
>the global index is at :
> http://users.skynet.be/bs936509/povfr/index.htm
>
>Fabien.