POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Converter VRML 2.0 --> POV? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Converter VRML 2.0 --> POV? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Henryk Mueller
Subject: Converter VRML 2.0 --> POV?
Date: 27 Jul 2000 06:02:20
Message: <398008ac@news.povray.org>
Hello,

do you know a program to convert VRML files V2.0 to POV-ray files.

Right now, I'm using Crossroads, but this works only for VRML V1.0 Btw, is
there any better program for VRML 1.0?

Thank you for any help

Henryk

Post a reply to this message

From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Re: Converter VRML 2.0 --> POV?
Date: 31 Jul 2000 14:26:20
Message: <3985C574.277BB8C6@accn.org>
Try this: http://www.chemicalgraphics.com/paul/

--
See my Free stuff page. It has compares free website provider,
and lists free internet access providers.

Post a reply to this message