POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MegaPOV at SIGGRAPH Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOV at SIGGRAPH (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alexander Enzmann
Subject: MegaPOV at SIGGRAPH
Date: 23 Jul 2000 19:26:52
Message: <397B8175.B5273620@mitre.org>
Nice mention of MegaPOV during the course on Photon Mapping.

Good going Nathan - I bet your patch will get a few more downloads.

Xander

Post a reply to this message

From: Nathan Kopp
Subject: Re: MegaPOV at SIGGRAPH
Date: 24 Jul 2000 01:57:46
Message: <397bdada@news.povray.org>
Alexander Enzmann <xan### [at] mitreorg> wrote...
> Nice mention of MegaPOV during the course on Photon Mapping.
>
> Good going Nathan - I bet your patch will get a few more downloads.
>
> Xander

That's great to hear!  I wish I could have been there.  Hopefully next year
I'll be able to attend.

-Nathan