POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3DWin4.1 question for T. Baier: Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  3DWin4.1 question for T. Baier: (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Simon Lacey
Subject: 3DWin4.1 question for T. Baier:
Date: 22 Jul 2000 18:06:38
Message: <397A1B6F.D11FE6CB@yahoo.com>
Hi,

I downloaded the 3DWin 4.1 and demo key. I used it to convert a P4
figure Obj. file to a Moray/POV file.
The UDO opened in Moray fine but when rendered with MegaPOV it gave a
white "android" image.

Is this because the demo version is not importing the texture/material
info? If so exactly what differences are there between the demo and the
full version? I haven't noticed any disabled or greyed out options in
the demo interface. How simple is it to import a figure and associated
props together with texture maps?

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:08:47 -0700, Simon Lacey <sfl### [at] yahoocom>
The full version supports texture, material and image conversion.
Additional batch conversion is enabled.

-tb