POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Real-time Radiosity Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Real-time Radiosity (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Lee Brown
Subject: Real-time Radiosity
Date: 19 Jul 2000 21:08:12
Message: <397650fc@news.povray.org>
Just came across this link which I thought may be of interest.  From what I
understand, it is a way of quick simulating radiosity (not accurately, but
maybe useful for preview renders?).

http://www.gamedev.net/reference/programming/features/rtradiosity

Maybe this should be in off-topic?  Sorry if I posted into the wrong group.
Please move this message if necessary.

Regards,
Lee

Post a reply to this message