POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCING: MegaPOVRay v0.5a For OpenVMS. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCING: MegaPOVRay v0.5a For OpenVMS. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Robert Alan Byer
Subject: ANNOUNCING: MegaPOVRay v0.5a For OpenVMS.
Date: 6 Jul 2000 02:24:53
Message: <3963DFE5.6E8328DD@mail.ourservers.net>
Announcing MegaPOVRay v0.5a for OpenVMS.
(Yes, it's a month late, but I've been busy)

Here's what's new/fixed/removed since the last version.

  REMOVED GIF SUPPORT
        (potential legal issued reguarding the Unisys patnet)
  fixed docs for pigment_pattern
  fixed disc problems (removed fastdisc patch)
  fixed bug with photons on average texture
  fixed bug with media method 3 when samples=1
  fixed bug with parsing backwards compatibility and unofficial
        version number
  added fastsphere patch
  added fastpoly patch
  fixed "bug" with mesh (MegaPOV didn't ignore degenerate triangles
        if uv mapping was used in the triangle)
  fixed bug with tff
  fixed bug with csqr

Again, currently only the Alpha platform is supported with MegaPOV
because it requires the IEE_FLOAT mode which VAX dosen't have.

You can get the latest version at...

        http://www.ourservers.net/openvms_ports/

If you have any problems or questions, feel free to e-mail.

--

 | Robert Alan Byer | bye### [at] mailourserversnet | ICQ #65926579 |