POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twyst's merger with povray.org Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Twyst's merger with povray.org (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Simon de Vet
Subject: Twyst's merger with povray.org
Date: 3 Jul 2000 20:16:31
Message: <39612D16.C299C0CB@istar.ca>
I remember back when Twyst's wonderful site was shutting down that there
was talk of him working to encorporate most of the features into the
official POV site.

Much time has passed so I wonder if there is still any chance of this
happening, or if it's on permanant hold...

Anyone know?

Simon

Post a reply to this message

> I remember back when Twyst's wonderful site was shutting down that there
> was talk of him working to encorporate most of the features into the
> official POV site.
>
> Much time has passed so I wonder if there is still any chance of this
> happening, or if it's on permanant hold...
>
> Anyone know?
>
> Simon

Won't happen.