POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : map_type 3 and 4 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  map_type 3 and 4 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: map_type 3 and 4
Date: 28 Jun 2000 15:56:45
Message: <395A5705.8AF08548@skynet.be>
I'm just out of curiosity : what kind of mappings were originally
intended for type 3 and 4, which are, seemingly forever, "under
development" ?

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: map_type 3 and 4
Date: 29 Jun 2000 10:31:13
Message: <395b5db1@news.povray.org>
"Fabien Mosen" <fab### [at] skynetbe> wrote in message
| I'm just out of curiosity : what kind of mappings were originally
| intended for type 3 and 4, which are, seemingly forever, "under
| development" ?

I always think of those as being for cube (or box) and cone, but probably just
from the many years of wondering that myself.

Bob