POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how do you animate? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  how do you animate? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Remco Poelstra
Subject: how do you animate?
Date: 19 Jun 2000 16:02:43
Message: <394ED140.BBD341C@home.nl>
Hi,

I like to know, for some software I'm developing, how povray users
animate there scenes.
Could you mail me these part of your scenes, where the animation of
objects is described? From the simplest translate clock*5*y to the most
complex macro-controlled movements. I also need movements which places
the object, since the animated movements are mostly related to the
placement.
Please make them understandible for me.
You can mail the code to rjp### [at] homenl

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra

Post a reply to this message