POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Convert .enf-File Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:40:42 EDT (-0400)
  Convert .enf-File (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Subject: Convert .enf-File
Date: 6 Jun 2000 07:56:24
Message: <393ce6e8@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I got an old Avalon-CD and there is an "Extensions of the Neutral File
Format"-File on it, I want to convert to Pov useable format. I tried 3DWin,
but it seems not to be able to recognise this format. Is there a util which
could help me?

The Object seems to be made out of bezier patches, so it might be possible
to convert the format with a little script - but I would prefer to use a
program of someone who knows would he do :-)

Thanks,

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

> I got an old Avalon-CD and there is an "Extensions of the Neutral File
> Format"-File on it, I want to convert to Pov useable format. I tried 3DWin,
> but it seems not to be able to recognise this format. Is there a util which
> could help me?

Crossroads supports a format called World Tool Kit with the extension *.NFF.
This could be the one.
http://home.europa.com/~keithr/Crossroads/index.html

G.

Post a reply to this message