POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-HELP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:41:55 EDT (-0400)
  POV-HELP (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Fabien Hénon
Subject: POV-HELP
Date: 1 Jun 2000 13:12:48
Message: <393698AE.8C3C281B@club-internet.fr>
I am trying to make an easier way to access the POV-RAY help. ( ie : CHM
help file)

Just as a trial I have begun to use frames and for the time being, the
working links are those of 'Camera' and some of 'Lights'.
By the way, if someone could tell me how to get rid of the cookies which
my IAP inserted in the HTML scripts......

It is best viewed at 1024 x 768 with either Netscape 4.7 or IE 5 (even
though there is no javascript yet).

It can be found at my homepage :
http://perso.club-internet.fr/ffjhenon

I am realizing that even with copy and paste, there is a huge amount of
work ahead.

Tell me what you think and most important your suggestions.

I started this after a visist on Popeney's site on javascript :

http://www.calpoly.edu/~dpopeney/javascript.html

Post a reply to this message

The format is helpful, but I would make the syntax frame smaller than the
text frame. The amount of information in the text frame warrants a larger
screen space. You could probably shrink the left hand frame a bit as well.
As far as the HTML, you don't need to use an map for an image if the entire
image is the link. I'm not sure why sites do this but regular HTML can
handle an image as a link without all that map stuff. It just makes the page
larger and more complicatied.

Josh

--
Josh English