POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:41:55 EDT (-0400)
  Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies (Message 1 to 10 of 50)
From: Dave Blandston
Subject: Photo Album project for all us newsgroupies
Date: 29 May 2000 05:33:01
Message: <3932394d@news.povray.org>
I thought it would be a nice idea to make a photo album of all the POV
newsgroup "regulars." (Being a newsgroup novice, I thought this was an
original idea, but my wife tells me it's not.) Anyway, I set up a photo
album page at http://home.earthlink.net/~grasshoppah/povers.html. It's a
pretty simple page, and it's open to everyone. There won't be any
restrictions on the photos, except the same standards that apply to the
newsgroup itself. ;)

If you find the photo album lacking in some respect, let me know, and we'll
negotiate on a fix. The maximum picture size is 280x240, which seems
appropriate to me, but I'm flexible.

If you think this is a good idea, please go ahead and participate! We'll
foster a warm, caring community, or something!

Regards,
Dave

Post a reply to this message

> If you think this is a good idea, please go ahead and participate! We'll
> foster a warm, caring community, or something!
>
> Regards,
> Dave

Post a reply to this message