POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: AutoCAD2POV 3.0a Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: AutoCAD2POV 3.0a (Message 3 to 12 of 12)
From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: Re: Announce: AutoCAD2POV 3.0a
Date: 28 May 2000 05:24:47
Message: <3930E456.399BFF4E@skynet.be>
Sorry, but it won't download here ("contains no data"), has
someone else the same problem ?
(tried with NS, IE, Opera)

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

From: cadman
Date: 28 May 2000 08:33:03
Message: <393111ff@news.povray.org>
Yes, I guess I do too.  Thought I checked it out.  I'll fix it as soon as
possible.

Fabien Mosen <fab### [at] skynetbe> wrote in message
> Sorry, but it won't download here ("contains no data"), has
> someone else the same problem ?
> (tried with NS, IE, Opera)
>
> Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

From: cadman
Subject: IMPORTANT: NEW SITE: Re: Announce: AutoCAD2POV 3.0a
Date: 28 May 2000 08:52:19
Message: <39311683@news.povray.org>
Go directly here:

www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Garage/6262/ACAD2POV.zip

cadman <NOS### [at] graffitinet> wrote in message
> Announcing the release of AutoCAD2POV 3.0a.  Don't ask what happened to
> Version 2.  I feel that this is a *much* more solid package than Version
1.
> It is almost a total rewrite, with tons of improvements, and many objects
> added (converts AutoCAD colors).  Win95+, of course, I think AutoCAD only
> runs on Windows.
>
> www.cgirealm.com/cadman/dla.html
>
> Please, tell me what you think.

Post a reply to this message

From: cadman
Date: 28 May 2000 08:54:58
Message: <39311722@news.povray.org>
Let me get it wrong one more time...

www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Garage/6262/files/ACAD2POV.zip

From: cadman
Date: 28 May 2000 08:55:18
Message: <39311736$1@news.povray.org>
Please try www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Garage/6262/files/ACAD2POV.zip

Fabien Mosen <fab### [at] skynetbe> wrote in message
> Sorry, but it won't download here ("contains no data"), has
> someone else the same problem ?
> (tried with NS, IE, Opera)
>
> Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 28 May 2000 09:32:15
Message: <39311fdf@news.povray.org>
> Let me get it wrong one more time...
>
> www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Garage/6262/files/ACAD2POV.zip

    I have not yet reinstalled AutoCad to try this, can you tell us a little
of what it can do? Is it only for AutoCad 3D objects, and does it export
meshes? I haven't use AutoCad for 3D objects yet...

Post a reply to this message