POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WinMegaPov 0.5 available Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:26:41 EDT (-0400)
  WinMegaPov 0.5 available (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Nathan Kopp
Subject: WinMegaPov 0.5 available
Date: 15 May 2000 23:42:58
Message: <3920c3c2$1@news.povray.org>
If you haven't already heard, the Windows version of MegaPov 0.5 is finally
ready for download!

You can get it here:
http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

-Nathan Kopp

Post a reply to this message

From: Francois Labreque
Subject: Re: WinMegaPov 0.5 available
Date: 16 May 2000 21:44:54
Message: <3921F7A3.86532706@attglobal.net>
Nathan Kopp wrote:

> If you haven't already heard, the Windows version of MegaPov 0.5 is finally
> ready for download!
>
> You can get it here:
> http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm
>
> -Nathan Kopp

HTTP Error 404

404 Not Found

The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please
check the URL to ensure that the path is correct.

Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.

Just thought I'd let you know.
--
Francois Labreque | Make you a deal, I'll show you mine if you show
     flabreq      | me yours.

Post a reply to this message

> > If you haven't already heard, the Windows version of MegaPov 0.5 is finally
> > ready for download!
> >
> > You can get it here:
> > http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm
> >
> > -Nathan Kopp
>
> HTTP Error 404
>
> 404 Not Found
>
> The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please
> check the URL to ensure that the path is correct.
>
> Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.
>
> Just thought I'd let you know.
> --
> Francois Labreque | Make you a deal, I'll show you mine if you show
>      flabreq      | me yours.
>         @         |
>   attglobal.net   |   - Pandora.

if you go to
http://nathan.kopp.com/
it seems nathan has lost his domain name to someone else
"This is the new home of

               .

       Our email address
                              @
       Our website address
                       or
                               .
                          www..

       We hope to moved in soon

    [broken picture]  is a MailBank domain."

Post a reply to this message

{
{ Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.
{
{
{ Just thought I'd let you know.

Yep. Same happened when I tried just now.  And even going to the
domain failed in a way, showing some kind of "moved" page!
But let's not panic... yet.

Bob

Post a reply to this message