POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : nzn.fr.3D.pov Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:25:59 EDT (-0400)
  nzn.fr.3D.pov (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Darcy Johnston
Subject: nzn.fr.3D.pov
Date: 16 Apr 2000 16:15:25
Message: <38fa1f5d@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know if there are any problems with the frnech povray server? I
can't seem to get in. It keeps giving Permission Denied errors? Did it go
private or something?

Darcy

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: nzn.fr.3D.pov
Date: 16 Apr 2000 16:18:06
Message: <38FA1FC4.8A8A663C@pacbell.net>
Darcy Johnston wrote:

> Does anyone know if there are any problems with the frnech povray server? I
> can't seem to get in. It keeps giving Permission Denied errors? Did it go
> private or something?
>
> Darcy

It is letting me in but it is really screwed up right now for some reason.
None of the articles posted in the last few weeks are available.

> > Does anyone know if there are any problems with the frnech povray server? I
> > can't seem to get in. It keeps giving Permission Denied errors? Did it go
> > private or something?
> >
> > Darcy
>
> It is letting me in but it is really screwed up right now for some reason.
> None of the articles posted in the last few weeks are available.

The hard disk of news.newz.net has crashed.
Delete this server of your newsgroup reader, and re-install it.
It seems that the messages of this week-end have been lost, but now,
it's working....

Bouf.

Post a reply to this message

Christophe Bouffartigue <Chr### [at] nanterremarellifr> wrote
> The hard disk of news.newz.net has crashed.
> Delete this server of your newsgroup reader, and re-install it.
> It seems that the messages of this week-end have been lost, but now,
> it's working....
>
> Bouf.

I'm afraid it's still not working for me. Now when I try to get a newsgroup
list, it says it can't connect to the server. When I ping 212.198.91.25 I
get 0% loss, sop I don't know why its goofing up on me. Is this not still
the correct IP Address?

Darcy

Post a reply to this message

> I'm afraid it's still not working for me. Now when I try to get a newsgroup
> list, it says it can't connect to the server. When I ping 212.198.91.25 I
> get 0% loss, sop I don't know why its goofing up on me. Is this not still
> the correct IP Address?

Argh !!! It's down for me as well....
The server news.newz,org is not found. And I don't know it's IP
adress....
I will keep on trying here at work, and I will send a message here when
it's OK.

Bouf.

Post a reply to this message